Are you a grower, maker, baker, or purveyor of local, regional produce, whole foods, arts, crafts or sustainable products?
The Vincentia Village Chamber of Commerce & community is launching a market with a difference, and we would LOVE for you to be a part of it.
We are holding a stakeholder meeting, for those interested, on Tuesday, June 6th @ 6pm.
We are searching for providers of:
- Authentic, regional, fresh, seasonal produce
- Artisan food products
- Whole foods
- Local art
- Hand crafted sustainable, up-cycled products
- Locally sourced flora, seedlings & plants
- Hand made preserves, jams & sauces
- The unusual, eclectic, interesting and unique
In addition to stalls, we are also hosting a Community Fruit & Vegetable Swap.Tired of Kale?? And have way more than you need? Bring it along, and swap it for something different!
We want to establish a regional hub for the community and visitors to gather and buy fresh, local and seasonal products from the Shoalhaven, and provide opportunity for activities that focus on environment, sustainability, health, community cohesion & fun.
- Are you a local producer?
- Are you a backyard grower?
- Artist/Craft maker?
- Artisan food maker?
- Source of regional food/whole foods/fruit & vegies?
- Do you want to get in on the ground level of an exciting new project?
We are looking for Stallholders and Backyard Growers for our fortnightly Thursday Markets, and Local Produce Swap starting July 6th 2017.
IF you are unable to attend the meeting, but are still interested in either having a stall or selling your products/produce through VVPM, please let us know, we can E-mail you an information pack.
June 6th @ 6pm
Essential Training & Employment (the old hardware shop)
Vincentia Village Shopping Centre
Meeting RSVP to: Erica Jones, Vincentia Butchery.
Ph: 02 4441 5522
We look forward to seeing you there!!